42+ Teachers Day Quotes Messages- Best Teachers Day 2016
Hello everyone, you came at the right place to find out some of the Best Teacher’s Day Quotes. We’ve specially compiled out this massive collection of more than 50 Teacher’s Day Quotes for all of you who are in hurry in finding quotes to send to their teachers.
Are you looking for teachers day quotes in english, or teachers day poems? if yes then you will get all here like, teachers day quotes and sayings, happy teachers day quotes poems, hppy teacher day. Not only these but also, teachers day quotes in hindi, teacher s day quotes, teachers day greetings and many more!
Teachers Day Quotes Messages
Teachers play a very significant role in our life. Teachers always want to make their students successful and a good person. We should respect our teachers. We should show that we really love them. Teacher day comes once in the year and on this day we should wish them with best and special words because they deserve. This year if you want to wish your teacher and looking for best collection then get through us teachers day wishes quotes and send it to your teachers.
Quotes on Teachers Day
List of Best Teacher's Day Quotes
- “You can't stop a teacher when they want to do something. They just do it.” ― J.D. Salinger.
- TEACHER is a full form of T-Talent E-Education A-Attitude C-Character H-Harmony E-Efficient R-Relation
- "Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well." - Aristotle (Quotes on Teachers Day)
- "What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches." - Karl Menninger
- The best teachers in world is who teach from the heart, not from the book..Happy Teachers Day
- “True patience is grounded in wisdom & compassion.” ― Allan Lokos.
- "A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
- “The older I got, the smarter my teachers became.” ― Ally Carter.
- "Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher." -Japanese proverb
- “Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” ― Solomon Ortiz.
- “Your role as a leader is even more important than you might imagine. You have the power to help people become winners.” ― Ken Blanchard.
- "The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book." - Anonymous
- "In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day's work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years." - Jacques Barzun
- "Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions." - Anonymous
- “Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth.” ― Helen Caldicott
- “Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.” ― Charles Kuralt.
- In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day's Hard work. It is invisible and you can get it after twenty years... (Quotes on Teachers Day)
- "The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-distrust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciple." - Amos Bronson Alcott
- “The average teacher explains complexity; the gifted teacher reveals simplicity.” ― Robert Brault.
- “Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.” ― Joyce Meyer.
- “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” ― William Arthur Ward.
- I was lucky to have a teacher as wonderful as you are. Wishing you a very Happy Teachers Day... (Quotes on Teachers Day)
- "Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth." - Helen Caldicott
- "The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." - William Arthur Ward
- !A gifted teacher is as rare as a gifted doctor, and makes far less money...
- Dear teacher, your inspiring words have Change my life.Thanks for making me what I am today. Happy Teachers Day...
- "The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards." -Anatole France
- “When you study great teachers... you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style.” ― William Glasser.
- "A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image." - Anonymous
- “What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.” ― Karl A. Menninger.
- "A gifted teacher is as rare as a gifted doctor, and makes far less money" - Anonymous
- “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.” ― Mark Van Doren.
- "Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition." - Jacques Barzun
- If the Award for the most wonderful teacher has been declared and then it goes to You. Happy Teachers day!!
- A good teacher is like a candle burning ,It consumes itself to light the way for others.Happy Teachers Day....
- "A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops." - Henry Brooks Adams
- Good teachers are costly in world , but bad teachers cost more...
- Life is a journey and your words always guiding light throughout. Happy Teacher’ Day!
- "Good teachers are costly, but bad teachers cost more." - Bob Talbert
- "Teaching is leaving a vestige of one self in the development of another. And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures." - eugene P. Bertin
- "The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth." - Dan Rather (Quotes on Teachers Day)
- “A teacher who loves learning earns the right and the ability to help others learn.” ― Ruth Beechick.
- “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” ― Albert Einstein .
- If you think your teacher is tough,then wait until you get a boss. He doesn't have tenure.Happy Teachers day...
- “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” ― Henry Adams.
Teachers Day Quotes Messages
Thanks for visiting TeachersDaySpecial.com